Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bombay Or Mumbai ....

First of all, I would like to tell you that I am not a great writer. So, please do not expect much from this travelogue. I just made this one to satisfy myself and my hunger for writing. 

Bombay or now known as Mumbai, has always intrigued people. There are so many reasons that a person wants to visit this city. Most of them want to go there to fulfill their dreams. Mumbai is also known as the city of dreams. If you have guts to face whatever the city offers and you are true to your goal, the city would never disappoint you. So many success stories have been seen and heard by many of us and thus there is this faint wish in our hearts that once in a life time this city has to be visited.

Similarly, I had this wish in my heart to visit the city. Thanks to my job, that offered me a chance to visit the city. I have a mere two day task there, but took some leaves and extended my stay for 10 days straight. 

The idea behind this blog is to share my experience with the city with you. I will try to keep you posted about whatever I am doing in the city. You can always follow me on twitter @SoulfulRants to know what I am up to at the moment.


1 comment: